Home of the Globe´s Outstanding
Transmission & Drive Technology!
CTI Symposia – The appropriate forum for the international exchange
Since 2012 CTI organises its famous CTI Symposium in China. The three day event provides an update on latest automotive transmission and drive engineering for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The international industry event delivers the appropriate platform to find new partners for purchase and sales of whole systems and components. Automobile manufacturers, transmission and component companies give an overview and outlook on technical and market trends.
Abstract: Modular and Scalable Layshaft Transmission Design
For today’s worldwide applications, scalability of transmissions has a vertical as well as a horizontal dimension. Getrag pursues several modular and scalable design approaches that reflect typical market and OEM requirements.
- Dr-Ing. Jörg Willert, Director Central Core Engineering, GETRAG, Magna Powertrain
- Dr-Ing. Carsten Bünder, Senior Manager Product Engineering, GETRAG, Magna Powertrain
Virtual Driveability & NVH Development of HEV Impulse Start from Concept to SOP
Dr Stephen Jones, Principal Product Manager Systems, AVL List GmbH
- HEV impulse start challenging re time allowed & driveability
- New simulation enables early specification of HW system
- Model based control of AT, e-Motor, separation clutch & ICE
- Virtually quantify & optimize impulse start driveability
Development of a three-speed electric drivetrain
High Speed Electric Drive with a Three-Speed Gearbox
Development of a weight, volume and efficiency optimized powertrain for a Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) with high speed transmission.
- Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Reichert, Scientific Assistant, Research Group Drive Systems, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Institute of Product Engineering
- Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Epskamp, Scientific Assistant, Research Group Hybrid Electric Vehicles, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Institute of Electrical Engineering
- Dipl.-Ing. Aline Radimersky, Scientific Assistant, Research Group Drive Systems, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Institute of Product Engineering
- Dipl.-Ing. Sascha Ott, Managing Director, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Institute of Product Engineering