ABOUT CTI AND THE SYMPOSIUM
CTI Symposia – The appropriate forum for the international exchange
Since 2012 CTI organises its famous CTI Symposium in China. The three day event provides an update on latest automotive transmission and drive engineering for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The international industry event delivers the appropriate platform to find new partners for purchase and sales of whole systems and components. Automobile manufacturers, transmission and component companies give an overview and outlook on technical and market trends.
CTI Symposium China – The meeting place you cannot miss
- Introductory day on the basics and practice of automotive transmissions for newcomers and those who want to refresh their knowledge
- 2 main days with key note speeches, discussions and technical presentations
- Exchange of experiences, R&D results and opinions with leading representatives of automobile manufacturers, suppliers, engineering consultants as well as officials
- Active discussion of latest technologies and strategies on automotive transmissions and HEV & EV drives for passenger cars and commercial vehicles
- Extensive networking during coffee and lunch breaks as well as during our evening event
- Accompanying exhibition with more than 40 companies participating
- Conference languages and documentation in English and Chinese with simultaneous translation
International CTI Symposia – Over 15 years experience and success
The three International CTI Symposia in Europe, USA and China are known as must
attend annual meeting points on automotive transmission and hybrid & electric
drive technology. In 2016 more than 2,500 participants from over 20 countries and
230+ exhibitors attended the CTI Symposia. Participants of the CTI Symposia are
representatives of the R&D, purchase and sales departments of the largest and
most important OEMs, system and component suppliers.
CTI – drive better with us!
The Car Training Institute (CTI) is one of the most renowned brand names for high-quality conferences and seminars in various areas in automobile technology in Germany. Founded in early 2003, all of our events are based on detailed market research and close collaboration with automobile industry experts. Participants at CTI events range from engineers and technical designers to heads of research and development as well as international company board members. Employees and managers attend CTI events in order to gain information on new developments and trends. In addition, the events offer an ideal presentation platform through exhibition and sponsoring possibilities. Over the past few years, hundreds of companies have taken advantage of this opportunity. Since 2007, CTI has also offered events in other parts of the world, such as China, Japan, Turkey and USA.
For updates and more detailed information please visit our internet site: