Call for Papers
Become a Speaker at the CTI Symposia in Berlin!
Present your ideas and findings in the field of automotive transmissions and drives to a broad spectrum of transmission experts at the International CTI Transmission Symposium + Expo!
Why take part?
CTI Transmission Symposia rank among the world’s most international events in their field and attract a wide spectrum of industry experts.
You might even get the chance to demonstrate your development results in practice at the CTI Test Drive Day!
Submit proposal here!
28 April 2017 extended!
Quality management for excellent quality in global market
Tomoyoshi Sato, Senior Vice President, Corporate Quality Assurance Division, Jatco Ltd
- How to recognize the requirement to transmission in global markets ?
- Transmission quality management way in JATCO
- How to make collaboration with local parts supply partners?
- Several example of activities for transmission quality improvement
The 2017 Chevrolet BOLT EV Propulsion System Components Description & System Operation
Tim Grewe, General Director Electrification, General Motors
- All-new high efficiency Chevrolet Bolt propulsion system
- Excellent performance with EPA estimated 238 miles of range
- Description of propulsion system components and operation
HEV P2 Module concepts for different transmission architectures
Eckart Gold, Sr. Manager Advanced Engineering, BorgWarner Transmission Systems
Brad Chamberlin, Technical Specialist, Innovation and New Concepts, BorgWarner PowerDrive Systems
- P2 Hybrid Module Arrangements
- P2 Clutch Design Considerations
- P2 E-Motor Design Considerations
Can a P2 48V machine replace the torque converter?
Dr Alex Serrarens, co-author Gert-Jan Vogelaar, Punch Powertrain
- New CVT family with and without torque converter
- 48V electrification and low speed vehicle functions
- Fuel economy and contribution to fleet mix