How to hand in your paper proposal for 2018
Experts of all development areas in the field of automotive transmissions and components are invited to hand in a paper proposal for the CTI industry meeting 2018.
Download brochure for free
Your proposal should include the following information in English:
- Title of the presentation (max. 100 characters incl. spaces)
- 3-4 subtitles for the later to be published programme
(max. 60 characters each incl. spaces)
- Abstract max. 1 page with relevant, detailed information e.g. on innovation, methodology, validation, comparision to existing solutions
- Relation to one of the main focuses
- Has this topic been presented before?
- Please explain in brief how big the ‘news value’ of this work is
- Complete contact details of authors and presenters
(postal address, department, function, academic degree, phone, fax, email)
All presentation proposals will be forwarded to the programme committee which will decide if the proposal is accepted by the begin of August 2018. Everybody who hands in a proposal will be informed about the result afterwards.
Language of presentation and length
The speech can either be given in German or English. It will be translated simultaneously. A presentation takes about 17 minutes plus approx. 5 minutes of discussion with the audience afterwards.
The documents to be handed in include:
- Career biography
- Presentation as continuous text with integrated pictures and images, max. 15 pages
- Presentation slides, max. 20 slides (1 slide per minute of presentation)
Since the Symposium is an international event, the presentation documents are required in English. Details as well as style sheets for creating the documents will be made available.
Deadline for paper proposal submission extended: 28 April 2018
Notification of decision on papers: mid August 2018
Publication of conference programme: mid August 2018
Deadline for submission of conference documents: 12 October 2018
Main days of the event: 4 and 5 Dec 2018
Conference fees for presenters
The entrance for the presenter (1 person) at the conference on 3 and 4 December 2018 is free, incl. catering and conference documentations
Participation in the surrounding programme
Participation in the Introductory Day ”Basics and practice of automotive transmissions and hybrid and electric drives” (3 Dec. 2018) and in the CTI Test Drive (6 Dec. 2018) require chargeable registration for the presenter as well.
Due to the variety of topics, there will be parallel series of presentations according to focuses. You are thus welcome to hand in several topic proposals.
Advantages of an active participation at the CTI Symposium:
- Presenting development successes to the most important industry representatives
- Comprehensive exchange of experiences with your peers
- Most international* industry meeting in Europe
(* over 35% participants from non-German speaking countries)
- 2,700 participants in USA, China & Europe in 2017
- Opportunity to show your development results in practice at the CTI Test Drive Day