Young Drive Experts Award 2017 in Berlin
Enter now and present your research topic to an audience of international automobile experts
Have you recently completed a Bachelor, Master or PhD thesis in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering, Electric/Electronics, Mechatronics, Mobility or Transportation? And did you get a really good grade? If so, why not present your subject to an international audience of industry and scientific experts – and make interesting new contacts at the next CTI Symposium in Berlin? Continue reading
Dedicated Hybrid Transmission
Modular P2–P3 Dedicated Hybrid Transmission for 48V and HV applications
The Oerlikon Graziano new OGeco FWD concept is a step ahead in compact and efficient systems on the way to electrification.
- Carlo Cavallino, Advanced Development Manager, Oerlikon Graziano
- Jacopo Rossi, Project Engineer, Oerlikon Graziano
- Marco Fracchia, Operations Manager, Vocis
Quality management for excellent quality in global market
Tomoyoshi Sato, Senior Vice President, Corporate Quality Assurance Division, Jatco Ltd
- How to recognize the requirement to transmission in global markets ?
- Transmission quality management way in JATCO
- How to make collaboration with local parts supply partners?
- Several example of activities for transmission quality improvement
The 2017 Chevrolet BOLT EV Propulsion System Components Description & System Operation
Tim Grewe, General Director Electrification, General Motors
- All-new high efficiency Chevrolet Bolt propulsion system
- Excellent performance with EPA estimated 238 miles of range
- Description of propulsion system components and operation
HEV P2 Module concepts for different transmission architectures
Eckart Gold, Sr. Manager Advanced Engineering, BorgWarner Transmission Systems
Brad Chamberlin, Technical Specialist, Innovation and New Concepts, BorgWarner PowerDrive Systems
- P2 Hybrid Module Arrangements
- P2 Clutch Design Considerations
- P2 E-Motor Design Considerations
HEV P2 Module Concepts for Different Transmission Architectures
- Brad Chamberlin, Technical Specialist, Innovation and New Concepts, BorgWarner
- Eckart Gold, Senior Manager, Advanced Engineering, BorgWarner
- Jörg Nitsche, Director, Business Programs, BorgWarner
Can a P2 48V machine replace the torque converter?
Dr Alex Serrarens, co-author Gert-Jan Vogelaar, Punch Powertrain
- New CVT family with and without torque converter
- 48V electrification and low speed vehicle functions
- Fuel economy and contribution to fleet mix
More than 30 new exhibitors at CTI Transmission Expo USA 2017!
In around 4 weeks the CTI Transmission Expo USA will open its doors to over 80 exhibitors and 600+ attendees from across the global automotive transmission, HEV and EV drives industry. 30 new companies are joining the exhibition – an unparalleled opportunity to meet with the most important players in one place. Click here to see all new exhibitors. Act fast and register for the event in order to meet your future business partners.